Together, we're building a world where all vital applications work. Vertiv is a global leader in designing, manufacturing, and servicing mission critical infrastructure technologies for IT networks from the cloud to the edge.
Vertiv Careers: What Does It Mean to Be Part of Vertiv?
Vertiv helps meet the world’s demand for continuous connectivity, delivering the next generation of cloud and edge infrastructure. With technology roots that go back to cooling the first mainframe and a business pedigree that grew up within Emerson, Vertiv has the entrepreneurial spirit of a $5-billion start-up.Learn More About Us
We are a flat organization. New employees are part of the team from day one, working with, learning from and teaching peers at all levels. Each employee’s annual professional development goals (even the CEO’s) for are visible to all, so everyone can see the company’s path forward. The casual dress at all levels reflects the roll-up-your-sleeves culture.
No matter what Vertiv career path you choose, you’ll feel our Vertiv Values:
- Acting like an owner
- Assuming positive intent in all employee interactions
- Being passionate about your work
- Challenging yourself in personal development
- Being tireless in exceeding customer expectations
- Assisting others to be successful as a team
- Owning our own mistakes quickly
- Talking with people and NOT about them
- Creating a culture where people can be their best
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the law (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster Supplement (English)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster Supplement (Spanish)
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Statement (English)
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Statement (Spanish)
If you are a US or Canadian applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Here is how to obtain Vertiv's negotiated rates:
- Copy the following 9 digit EIN number to your clipboard: 81-3496944
- Open Anthem's resource repository
- Paste the EIN number in the search box and click search